Comparison of fingerprint lock
and ordinary lock
The fingerprint lock should actually be called a smart lock. The lock adds a motor to the traditional mechanical lock, and the motor accepts instructions to control the fingerprint lock
clutch. The ways that the motor accepts instructions include fingerprints, passwords, magnetic cards, Bluetooth, and facial recognition. Among them, fingerprint recognition is more commonly used. Because it is easy to use, it is called a fingerprint lock.
The essence of a combination lock is a mechanical lock. Just use the built-in electronic program to control the motor. After the motor receives the command, it rotates to open the mechanical lock. There is no completely anti-theft lock, but a good lock still has important rating standards. In our country, smart locks require mechanical key spare parts, which can open the door. The lock core grade is an important criterion for evaluating the damage of a lock. Other evaluation criteria are whether there is emergency power charging, whether fingerprint recognition is fast, whether it can be locked, whether it can control the world lock, panel material, etc.
1. The lock core has a high level, and the safety is naturally high
The safety of door locks refers to the level of violent removal. The safety of locks mainly refers to the safety level of the lock cylinder. Most of the mechanical locks and electronic locks on the market have mechanical lock cylinders. The opening time of Class A is more than 1 minute, the opening time of Class B is more than 5 minutes, and the opening time of Class C is more than 10 minutes. It is strictly forbidden to use promotional vocabulary such as ultra-B, ultra-C, C+, etc. that does not meet the requirements. Therefore, it is safe to choose a C-level electronic lock and mechanical lock.
2. The principle adopted by the fingerprint head is linked to the security level of the lock:
(1) Optical fingerprint: strong environmental adaptability, less impact on it by temperature and humidity changes, good stability, long life, lower cost than semiconductor fingerprint module, widely used in military, finance, high security, etc. field.
(2) Semiconductor fingerprint: in vivo identification, high identification accuracy and sensitivity, high identification rate, low power consumption, and small size.
(3) Sliding fingerprints: avoid fingerprints from being copied by technical means, smaller in size, and more accurate for personnel identification.
Advantages of fingerprint lock
1. Open the door remotely
The fingerprint lock
is connected to the Internet, and the door lock can be controlled with a mobile phone anywhere in the world.
2. Independent information management
You can manage all user information, add/modify/delete user information freely, and it is very useful to manage user rights for users. Users can freely authorize, allow or prevent some people from entering.
3. Use the remote control to unlock the button
Use the remote control button to control the opening of the door lock within a certain distance. Consistent with the automatic unlocking function of the car, it is more intelligent and can meet the needs of different groups of people.
4. Virtual password
You can add multiple numbers before and after the correct password. If the data has the correct password continuously, the smart lock can be turned on to prevent criminals from peeping at the password.
5. Prevent prying alarm function
In case of abnormal opening and external violent damage, the door lock is a bit deviated from the door and immediately sends out a strong alarm to attract people's attention. Like a car alarm, the strong alarm sound can attract the attention of people around and effectively prevent thieves from breaking the law. behavior. This feature is useful for users with complex central environments.